Our experienced and market savvy affordable housing team provides Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac financing for income and/or rent restricted multifamily properties.
Our commitment to financing the growing affordable housing market is illustrated through our team of product, underwriting and servicing specialists. With our in-depth experience in affordable financing and our geographic market expertise we provide affordable housing to owners and developers.
Take a look below at one of our most recent affordable deals, and see how PGIM Real Estate Finance is involved with creating new opportunities in senior living.
Video Courtesy of Fannie Mae
- Fannie Mae DUS affordable loans
- Freddie Mac targeted affordable loans
- Proprietary non-agency, tax-exempt bond enhancements
- Privately-placed, unrated bonds
- FHA affordable loans
- Mezzanine / Structured financing for non-prof
- Construction / Permanent financing for union-built properties
- Loans ranging from $3 million to $300 million
- Short-term and long-term structures
- Other features available
Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 12/31/17.