PGIM Real Estate Finance's Tokyo branch provides various types of commercial mortgage loans to meet our borrowers' financing needs.
PGIM Real Estate Finance’s Tokyo branch, through "Prudential Mortgage Asset Holdings 1 Japan Investment Business Limited Partnership" (Tokyo Metropolitan Government (3) 31253), and "Prudential Mortgage Asset Holdings 2 Japan Investment Business Limited Partnerships" (Tokyo Metropolitan Government (2) 31517) (together, the "Partnerships"), provides various types of commercial mortgage loans to meet our borrowers’ financing needs.
PGIM Real Estate Finance’s Tokyo branch, through the Partnerships, provides various types of commercial mortgage loans in response to our borrowers’ financing needs. General terms of the loans are as follows:
- Distribution center and warehouse
- Individual properties or cross-collateralized portfolios
PGIM Real Estate Finance, LLC ("our company") formed Prudential Mortgage Asset Holdings 1 Japan Investment Business Limited Partnership ("LPS1") and Prudential Mortgage Asset Holdings 2 Japan Investment Business Limited Partnership ("LPS2") as a General Partner of each LPS. Our company and the two LPSs (collectively, "we") consider the protection of personal information and appropriate management as important public responsibilities.
We set forth the following Personal Information Protection Policy regarding the handling of personal information. Based on this policy, we will protect personal information and handle it appropriately.
1. Basic Policy
We will make adjustments and improvements to protect personal information along with changing social conventions and advances in information technology, when necessary.
2. Handling of Personal Information
We publicly announce or individually inform the purpose of utilization of personal information, and we do not handle any personal information beyond the purpose which has been publicly announced or individually informed without the consent from the subject individual, except when we must do so in order to comply with the Act and regulations.
- Operations relating to the acquisition, holding and disposition of investment securities;
- Operations relating to the acquisition, holding and disposition of monetary claims;
- Operations relating to extending new loans to companies;
- Operation relating to subordinate businesses corresponding to above-mentioned a., b. and c.;
- Business management of our company, the two LPSs, and Prudential Financial, Inc.;
- Contacting by postal mail, e-mail, and telephone, etc., solicitation, information delivery and visits for the above-mentioned purposes;
- Providing personal information to third parties within in a scope to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
a. Content of Personal Information to be Shared
b. Range of Information Sharing
c. Utilization Purpose of Information Sharing
d. Responsible Party for Handling the Subject Personal Information
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the subject individual, except when required by the Act and regulations or otherwise specifically provided under this policy.
- We may provide personal information to third parties to achieve the purposes mentioned in Section 2.2 above.
In such a case, we will provide name, organization the individual belongs to, department, title, address, phone number, e-mail address, real estate information, and other information verbally, in writing, by postal mail, or via electronic data.
We stop providing personal information upon request from the subject individual.
a. Contact for Inquiries and Other Request
Address: The Prudential Tower 16th floor
2-13-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-0014
Hours: 10AM to 5PM (except on Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and year-end through new-year)
b. How to Request Disclosure of Personal Information
* We may revise this Personal Information Protection Policy in order to protect personal information, or respond to changes made in the Act and regulations as well as other rules.
"Designated Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Under Money Lending Business"
The two LPSs have executed the basic agreement regarding procedures for Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") with the below mentioned entity as an ADR agency with respect to money lending businesses.
Money Lending Business Consultation & Dispute Resolution Center
Japan Financial Services Association ("Nihon Kashikingyo Kyokai")
Address: 3-19-15 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 108-0074
Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 3/31/19.
This website is intended to outline the terms and the conditions of the commercial mortgage loans to be provided through the Partnerships by our Tokyo Branch to potential borrowers, and not intended to offer or solicit an acquisition of interests in the Partnerships. The offering of interests in the Partnerships to new investors is not planned.