CORE MORTGAGE DEBT STRATEGIES
Private debt secured by institutional quality real estate complements private real estate equity and provides diversification to public fixed income.
CORE DEBT STRATEGIES
Create attractive risk adjusted returns with:*
- A focus on stabilized income producing collateral in major markets;
- Strong underwriting and bottom-up real estate analysis;
- Customized executions, for investors and borrowers;
- Thoughtful portfolio construction and rigorous asset management; and
- Experienced, in-house servicing providing real time data to the portfolio manager and the investor.
The typical core mortgage investment is:
- Fixed Rate
- Longer term (5-20 years)
- Moderate Leverage
- Subject to call protection in the event of early repayment
- Collateralized by a major property type (multifamily residential, industrial/logistics, office or retail) in a global city-market
- Rated "Investment Grade" by PGIM Real Estate Finance's proprietary rating model.