PGIM Real Estate Finance's servicing team has a seasoned management team dedicated to providing a professional, positive experience to our clients.
We are committed to providing superior service to our borrowers and investors, which include virtually all of the loans originated and/or managed by PGIM Real Estate Finance. We are the 6th largest commercial/multifamily servicer in the industry according to the September 30, 2017 Master and Primary Servicing Ranking published by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America.
PGIM Real Estate Finance’s servicing team, licensed as Prudential Asset Resources, has a seasoned management team dedicated to providing a professional, positive experience to our clients. We have a Rock Solid history spanning more than 100 years of servicing commercial mortgage loans, with an outstanding reputation built on our:
- Servicing and asset management track records as affirmed by our highest attainable ratings from Fitch, Standard & Poors, and annual audits by PricewaterhouseCoopers and numerous regulatory agencies;
- Sense of urgency combined with our attention to detail; and
- Superior knowledge of the commercial servicing industry, enhanced by our commitment to service and leadership in the Mortgage Bankers Association of America and the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- Affordable Housing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction and Rehabilitation
- Credit Enhancements
- Cross Collateralized Pools
- Fixed- and Floating-Rate Permanent Loans
- Hospitals, Health Care and Senior Living
And we service these diverse loan products for a wide variety of capital sources, including
- Prudential’s general and separate accounts
- Fannie Mae
- FHA/Ginnie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Other life companies
- Pension funds and private investors
Our borrowers enjoy immediate access to loan information and pertinent loan documents and forms 24 hours a day via BorrowerConnect, our easy-to-navigate, comprehensive borrower web site. If you are a PGIM Real Estate Finance borrower, and you have not used BorrowerConnect, please contact us at 1.877.937.4500 so that a member of your servicing team can introduce you to this valuable tool.
Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 6/30/18.